- AM Series
- Shore A55 to A95 hardness filled polyurethane system suitable for architectural
- D Series
- Shore D70 to D86 hardness polyether cast elastomer system for use where strong physical properties
- and thermal resistance are desired.
- E Series
- Shore A20 to D87 hardness polyester polyurethane cast system provides superior solvent
and oil resistance
- as well as tensile and compression properties.
- L Series
- Shore A50 to A97 hardness polyether polyurethane for low cost dynamic applications
- M Series
- Shore A45 to A98 hardness polyether polyurethane has greater tensile and tear properties
than L Series.
- S Series
- Shore A80 to A99 hardness polyether (PTMEG) polyurethane for dynamic applications where
- elastomeric properties are required.
- X Series
- Shore D74 to D77 hardness castable extended systems for versatile, low
cost, low viscosity general
- 11A Series
- Shore A50, 70 & 90 hardness polyether polyurethane for use where low viscosity and
ease of processing
- is desired.
- 11B Series
- Shore A30, A50, 70 & 90 hardness polyether polyurethane for use where low viscosity,
- and good physical strength is desired.
- 11D Series
- Shore D hardness polyether polyurethane offers excellent physical properties and easy
- Shore D55 - D68 rotocasting system recommended for applications
where excellent physical strength of
- the final product is required.